1. Services and Suppliers supported
|Flights||Hotels Module||Bus Module|
|Travel Boutique Online (TBO/TekTravel), Riya Travel, Amadeus, Galileo, Indigo, Spicejet, Go Air, Travelfusion & Mystifly||HotelsPro, GTA, HotelBeds, TBOHotels, Desiya, MyGuestHouse, IDS, DOTW
|Availability by fare & Class||Availability by location||Bus Availability by Route|
|Advanced Search, Airline |Class||Advanced Search – Name, Date, Preference||Advanced Search – Bus Type and AC facility|
|Search for One way and Round Trip||Display Results with pagination||Display Results with pagination|
|Search Result Matrix||Hotel Details||Seat Selection|
|Result Sorting by Airline Depart Time Total Travel Time Price, Arrival time, Airlines Logo Search Result pagination||Hotel Info – Photographs Room types Average rates Amenities, Facilities, Directions and Location, Map Display||Boarding Point Selection|
|Special Services (Food, Special services, Frequent Flyer & Promotional Codes)||Room Selection, Customer Information, Travelers Details, Customer Information, Booking Confirmation||Customer Information, Pax details, Booking confirmation|
|Booking confirmation with Voucher|
|Auto Email with PDF attachment on booking confirmation|
|Instant Voucher and Invoice generation|
Customers Profiling/My Account
|Customer Profiling||My Trips||Manage Bookings|
|Traveler Information||Create Account/Auto Account Creation||Retrieve Bookings|
|Traveler details||Create and Manage Travelers||Reprint|
|Traveler Preferences||Preferences and Information capture|
|Billing Address||Present and Past trip Records||Send Cancellation Request|
|Contact information||View and Print Itinerary||Check Refund Status|
|Email Id & Phone records||Print and email e-ticket, invoices|
3. Backend Administration Panel, MIS
|Company User & Access Management||B2B Affiliate Management|
|B2C – Mark-up||Groups Management|
|B2C – Discounts||Group Settings, Mark-ups and Commissions|
|Customer view||Create and Manage Affiliates|
|Bookings||Affiliate activation, Management and account setup|
|Cancellations||Affiliate Transactions and logs|
|Refunds||Configurations (Master Data)|
- ETL will establish the appearance of your ETL IBE by modifying style sheets (css) by choosing colors according to your logo.
- You may modify the editable sections (as listed below) of your ETL IBE using ETL’s content editor (“CMS”).
- ETL may add or modify editable sections that refers to ETL at its discretion.
- ETL may modify the editable section, where it contains, in our sole discretion, an element that may be unlawful, offensive, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or that violates any person’s intellectual property.
- ETL may modify the editable sections to reflect technical changes and updates as required.
- User can create any number of static pages and upload them on the IBE.
- The intellectual property rights of the content uploaded and created in the editable sections remain the property of you.
- It is the responsibility of the user, and not ETL, to ensure that change in editable sections do not damage the existing user interface of the IBE.
- Home Page Banners
Ready to Signup – Click here to Sign-up for an Account